Articles on this Page
- 05/09/16--00:22: _5 Blogging Mistakes...
- 05/11/16--01:00: _46 Reasons You Shou...
- 06/06/16--20:57: _4 Steps to Creating...
- 06/16/16--22:18: _Who Is a Blogger? A...
- 07/12/16--02:51: _11 Best Blogging Pl...
- 08/03/16--22:17: _21 Blogging Confere...
- 08/07/16--21:31: _Why your Site Traff...
- 08/23/16--18:51: _[Case Study] 11 Art...
- 08/31/16--04:58: _Give Your Blog Wing...
- 09/23/16--03:14: _How to Start a Food...
- 10/04/16--02:50: _15 Easy Ways to Sto...
- 10/06/16--05:43: _13 Time Management ...
- 10/21/16--11:48: _60 Google Chrome Ex...
- 10/23/16--08:45: _What’s a Content De...
- 10/26/16--00:34: _The Ultimate Guide ...
- 10/30/16--05:10: _What Is a Permalink...
- 11/06/16--22:38: _Pinterest for Marke...
- 11/21/16--23:59: _A 9 Step Guide for ...
- 11/29/16--00:20: _How to Boost Your B...
- 01/16/17--03:00: _How to Take Your Bl...
- 05/09/16--00:22: 5 Blogging Mistakes That Cost You Thousands Each Year
- 05/11/16--01:00: 46 Reasons You Should Start a Blog Today
- 06/06/16--20:57: 4 Steps to Creating Focused Content for Your Business
- 06/16/16--22:18: Who Is a Blogger? A Blogger Is Someone Who…
- 07/12/16--02:51: 11 Best Blogging Platforms – Squarespace VS WordPress VS Blogger
- 08/03/16--22:17: 21 Blogging Conferences You Can Still Attend in 2016
- 08/07/16--21:31: Why your Site Traffic Sucks (And How to Fix It)
- 09/23/16--03:14: How to Start a Food Blog: A Deliciously Simple Guide
- 10/04/16--02:50: 15 Easy Ways to Stop Comment Spam on WordPress
- 10/06/16--05:43: 13 Time Management Tips for The Busy Blogger
- 10/21/16--11:48: 60 Google Chrome Extensions that Every Blogger Should Be Using
- 10/23/16--08:45: What’s a Content Delivery Network and Do You Need One?
- 10/26/16--00:34: The Ultimate Guide to Getting More Instagram Followers
- 10/30/16--05:10: What Is a Permalink and How Do You Optimize It?
- 11/21/16--23:59: A 9 Step Guide for Writing an ‘About Me’ Page for your Blog
- 11/29/16--00:20: How to Boost Your Blog’s Email List – Promo Box Review
- 01/16/17--03:00: How to Take Your Blog to the Next Level with Video
If you’ve been blogging for a while, you may have already experienced some success – but are you getting the most out of your efforts? If you’re still new to the game, don’t worry—there’s work to be done, and great rewards to be gained – click here to start your own blog, mistake-free. Though you [...]
The post 5 Blogging Mistakes That Cost You Thousands Each Year appeared first on MonetizePros.
Starting a blog is all the rave nowadays and everyone has their own reasons for doing so.I've started plenty of blogs before MonetizePros, for a variety of reasons. Ranging from personal journals to niche sites created just to make money […]
Creating content for a business blog or website is a large part of an effective marketing strategy for businesses big and small. Rather than writing for the nameless masses, creating content for your audience’s specific wants and needs is critical. Through creating a focused strategy that accurately targets your readers, you can engage and connect [...]
The post 4 Steps to Creating Focused Content for Your Business appeared first on MonetizePros.
We’ve talked a lot about starting a blog recently, but…What is blogging and who are bloggers? Is it a stay-at-home mommy blogger giving parenting advice and sharing recipes?Is it a self-proclaimed marketing guru, teaching people how to become a millionaire?Is it backpacking through Europe on a budget and sharing your stories with family back at home?Is [...]
There are a million ways to start a blog but not all of them are great. In fact, if you’ve been following MonetizePros, you’ll know that we strongly advise starting a WordPress blog and have a very detailed tutorial for that on our homepage. […]
The post 11 Best Blogging Platforms – Squarespace VS WordPress VS Blogger appeared first on MonetizePros.
Some of my biggest breakthroughs in business have come from attending conferences, meet-ups and just networking in general. I’ve been trying to attend more and more conferences every year and just did some research on what we still have an opportunity to attend in 2016, so I decided to share the list with you. The [...]
The post 21 Blogging Conferences You Can Still Attend in 2016 appeared first on MonetizePros.
The reason why most online start-ups don’t make it, is because their site traffic sucks. And when their traffic sucks, so does their online business. There’s a huge gap between the expectations of a website owner and what’s needed for a website to work. The truth is, that it can get pretty complicated, because so [...]
The process of writing and posting to your blog can be long and tedious, spanning days if not weeks. First you do your research, then you write, edit, and post. After all is said and done and the piece is out of your hands and on your website, it would be nice to say that [...]
The post [Case Study] 11 Article Promotion Strategies I Used to Get 589 Shares and 97 Backlinks appeared first on MonetizePros.
Most bloggers fail.There, it’s been said.They fail because blogging is not a piece of cake. It’s not like it was a few years ago, when every Tom, Dick and Stacy started blogs about their diets, their feelings and their woes. […]
The post Give Your Blog Wings With GetResponse’s Super Marketing Automation Tool appeared first on MonetizePros.
I began my solo cooking adventure when I first moved out of my family home and into my university dorm.The first year I only ate pasta, instant noodles and cheese (lots and lots of cheese). Then I gained the dreaded freshman 15. I finally looked in the mirror and decided that enough was enough. […]
The post How to Start a Food Blog: A Deliciously Simple Guide appeared first on MonetizePros.
Vegetarians hate it, health-nuts hate it, and most of all bloggers hate it.Why?Well besides being annoying, it hurts your credibility as a blogger and it’s a waste of time, filtering through the thousands of comments an article can receive. […]
The blogging life is a chaotic one.With the ability to work for yourself, set your own hours, and make your own deadlines, it’s easy to get off track.The goals of this article are to help you be smart, mindful, and productive with your blogging life […]
Optimize your blogging (and browsing!) experience with these useful and often time-saving Google Chrome extensions. […]
The post 60 Google Chrome Extensions that Every Blogger Should Be Using appeared first on MonetizePros.
Content delivery networks sound like a scary and super complicated subject, but honestly, it's actually pretty straightforward!Let me clear some of that confusion up for you.Read on to find out what a content delivery network is and why you need one.CDN Related Terms ExplainedFirst, there are a few terms that you should familiarize yourself with:User: [...]
The post What’s a Content Delivery Network and Do You Need One? appeared first on MonetizePros.
Instagram has over 500 million active users. That’s a lot of potential!Today, we're going to show you how to tap into that potential and make the most out of it. […]
The post The Ultimate Guide to Getting More Instagram Followers appeared first on MonetizePros.
The Definition of a PermalinkA permalink is a permanent link (hence the name, permalink) that is used to refer to a particular article, web post or blog post for many years into the future. […]
With 1 pin generating an average of 6 website visits, Pinterest is the new ‘it’ platform that every business should be utilizing. […]
The post Pinterest for Marketers: A Very (P)Interesting Guide for Your Business appeared first on MonetizePros.
Someone types into Google “how to make money from my blog” and your article pops up.You have the best advice out there and the reader has fallen in love with your content.The next thing they’re going to do is click your About section. They want to get to know the person behind the blog post.This [...]
The post A 9 Step Guide for Writing an ‘About Me’ Page for your Blog appeared first on MonetizePros.
Plugmatter has created a slew of useful plugins - plugins that really matter, in their words. The last plugin they released - the Document Importer plugin, proved it was a product that could save any blogger’s time.With their new plugin - the Plugmatter Promo Box plugin - they aim to do far more than just [...]
The post How to Boost Your Blog’s Email List – Promo Box Review appeared first on MonetizePros.
Video is valuable in the tech age – so valuable that it can skyrocket your blog and leave others in the dust. Making the decision to take your blog to the next level with video content is easy once you know how and why video is helpful, and the resources available to create them. Videos [...]
The post How to Take Your Blog to the Next Level with Video appeared first on MonetizePros.